Wednesday, March 21, 2012

VEGAN

Soooo. I haven't been writing too much because about 11 days ago I went full blown vegan.

WOWZERS.

Best decision I have ever made in my life.

The gym has become my savior.

I do about 20 mins of HIIT cardio on the treadmill.
Then I go to weight training. Either arm day, leg day, back and shoulders, or abs... 20 days til my FL vacation!!!

My goal is to lose 10 lbs by the trip! This is going to take A LOT of work...here I Go!

Also, quick tip. For those mushroom fans...proven statistic that women who eat at least a cup of cooked mushrooms a day for a protein source can lose up to 10 lbs of belly fat in 8 weeks. BOOM...NO BUTTER OR OIL...get some calorie free I can't believe its not butter spray, pinch of adobo, and garlic powder....solddd

No comments:

Post a Comment